Tips from R. Tews Construction & Design – Eau Claire’s Quality Custom Home Builder
You may think that the only sure way of spotting a quality builder is to look at their work, but there is a lot more to the story. True, you can drive around the Chippewa Valley and scope out some homes from the curb. But an equally important indicator will always be the quality of the people and their mission—or company culture. At R. Tews Construction & Design, our goal is to exceed your expectations in every area, from the quality of our craftsmanship to the dedication of each and every crew member. And while we can make claims all day, what you want is proof. This is true of any Wisconsin building or remodeling contractor that you may be considering.
Start With the Work
If you pay a visit to the R. Tews website, you’ll find videos and photo galleries highlighting our work, and explaining the level of detail and customizations we can provide. We proudly present ourselves as a top contractor for custom homes and remodeling of all kinds in the Western Wisconsin area, and you could call this visual evidence “Exhibit A.” However, you will also see numerous testimonials, and we might be even more proud of this page. You might even call it our “brag book,” but much more meaningful because our clients are singing our praises. Even though it is our stated mission, it’s always a little humbling to know that our clients feel like we listened to them, helped them, and really provided far more than was expected.
R. Tews Gallery: Eau Claire Custom Homes, Remodeling, Additions, and More!
One more thing: Because we make design the focal point of every job, every single project – from a single room upgrade or remodel to a fully customized home – will reflect the customer’s tastes, needs, and style. No two jobs are alike, except in the dedication that we bring to them.
The Five Signs
So, how does all of this translate to five signs you can use to assess any contractor? We’d say that you always want to look for the following indicators:
- They listen and respond accordingly – whether it is something your designer offers or a vision that you express, a quality builder takes it to heart and makes it real.
- They flex with changing trends – the one constant is change, and you want a contractor that keeps up with technology and other innovations. No one wants a cookie-cutter outcome…a progressive attitude is generally a very positive trait.
- They are praised by clients – look for testimonials that verify the contractor’s claims. Try to read between the lines a bit for specifics, and genuine enthusiasm. Are there key traits expressed from one customer to another? Lastly, is the contractor willing to put you in touch with a couple of customers so you can do a little Q and A?
- They innovate – at R. Tews Construction & Design, we are constantly looking to “up” our game. From recycling salvageable materials to implementing green building practices and the latest ideas in design, we believe in moving forward—and the increased options it brings to our customers.
- They create and meet a mission – since we opened our doors in 1993, R. Tews has deliberately set the bar very high. Our mission is to get it right the first time around, and we use that as our compass to this very day.
Check our work, our website, and our customers, and you’ll see why R. Tews Construction & Design has earned a reputation as Eau Claire’s finest custom home builder and remodeler. From new kitchens to baths, decks and new additions, R. Tews is ready to listen and make your dreams come true!